Ingredient: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is an enzyme produced by the body that is essential for cellular function and energy. Levels can decline due to age, conflicting medical remedies or insufficient dietary intake, so supplementation is recommended. Patients with low CoQ10 levels are at increased risk of heart, muscular, nervous, immune, and blood sugar issues. It is a top supplement for brain health and cognition support because it can help slow age-related memory decline.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and cellular activity
- Top-rated for heart health, better heart energy and overall energy levels
- Improves exercise tolerance
- In combination with acetyl-L-carnitine and omega-3 fatty acids, slows macular degeneration to support vision
- Supports healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels