Ingredient: Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzymes help the body digest carbohydrates, proteins and fats more comfortably, which helps to avoid bloating, gastrointestinal discomfort, indigestion and gas. The body can struggle to digest high-fat, high-sugar or high-starch meals, especially when they are eaten too quickly. Some of the enzymes included are amalyses, proteases and lipases. They help move the bowels comfortably and promote pH balance in the digestive tract.
- Are not animal-derived (vegetarian)
- Highly recommended for digestive health and comfort
- Contains amylases, which help the body digest starch and carbohydrates
- Contains proteases, which break down the amino acids in proteins
- Contains lipases, which split up emulsified fats