The more potent, biologically active form of alpha lipoic acid.
Boost Your Energy... Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure... Balance Your Blood Sugar... and More-With ONE Simple Nutrient*
R-Lipoic Acid users routinely report:
- Higher energy levels
- Balanced blood sugar
- Normal blood pressure and cholesterol
- Stronger immune system
- Sharper vision
- Fewer "senior" moments
- A healthier, more youthful life
Your Cellular Secret to Staying Younger-and Healthier-Longer*
You've probably heard of free radicals. They're the "loose cannons" of the cell world that wreak havoc with your body by upsetting stable molecules.
The reckless behavior of free radicals can affect your heart... joints... blood sugar balance... vision... energy levels... and memory-and make you grow old before your time.
The good news is... you can fight off free radicals with antioxidants. You've probably heard of them too. But here are a few facts about these cellular heroes that you might NOT know...
- Fact #1: As you age, your antioxidant arsenal of vitamin E, vitamin C, co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and glutathione declines in your body-leaving you at the mercy of damaging free radicals.
- Fact #2: You can take supplements to increase your levels of vitamin E, vitamin C and CoQ10. But glutathione-the powerful antioxidant that helps deactivate free radicals... promote visual health... enhance immune function... and eliminate toxins-is produced ONLY in your body and cannot be increased by taking glutathione supplements.
- Fact #3: The potent antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid can regenerate depleted vitamin E, vitamin C and CoQ10 levels-and is the only nutrient that can raise your glutathione levels.
Scientists call alpha-lipoic acid the "missing link" in the fight against free radicals. Not only is it a powerful antioxidant in its own right, but it helps keep the other antioxidants active-and in the battle.
You Get Powerful Free Radical Protection-And So Much More!*
Alpha-lipoic acid is both fat- and water-soluble. That means it can work throughout your body-and even cross into your brain and nerve tissues, where few nutrients are allowed to tread. But it doesn't only clobber the free radical bad guys and prevent them from harming your cells. This unique, vitamin-like antioxidant also helps...
- Enhance energy production by protecting and repairing age-induced damage to your mitochondria-the structures within your cells that are responsible for energy generation.
- Protect your brain and nervous system from free radical damage. In studies, it was proven effective as a brain-supportive nutrient and for enhanced nerve function.
- Maintain healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular health. Research found alpha-lipoic acid can help increase the flexibility and pliability of arteries.
- Support your liver health. In studies, the administration of alpha-lipoic acid helped individuals support healthy liver function.
- Balance blood sugar levels-plus it helps support healthy nerve transmission.
- Slow down the process of aging-boosting the immune system... improving blood flow... balancing inflammation...
R-Lipoic Acid-The Most Potent Form of Alpha-Lipoic Acid Known To Mankind*
Alpha-lipoic acid comes in two forms-the active R-lipoic acid and the inactive S-lipoic acid.
Most supplement manufacturers offer a mixture of the two forms because it's cheaper to produce. You can get some benefit from it, but researchers have found that the human body prefers the more biologically active form of the nutrient-R-lipoic acid.
That's why True Health™ only offers R-lipoic acid. You get greater antioxidant and neuroprotective benefits than you would with the inactive form of alpha-lipoic acid-at substantially lower doses.
R-Lipoic Acid Delivers Powerful Cellular Protection for a Healthy Life*
Nutritional supplements like R-Lipoic Acid work differently for different people. You could easily start to notice positive changes in as little as 30 days. However, you'll likely achieve your most significant health benefits after 60 days or longer. Consistent use over time improves the results from nutritional supplements like R-Lipoic Acid. For optimal results, combine with proper nutrition and daily exercise.