Key Ingredient: Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin
Support Energy Production... Support Your Body's Stress Response... and Improve Your Overall Health*
The Essential Nutrient You Need For Good Health and Survival*
You've probably heard that vitamin B12 is important in energy metabolism. But this amazing nutrient does so much more. In fact, it performs basic biological functions that you desperately need to survive.
Vitamin B12 ...
- Promotes production of red blood cells.
- Supports the development of nerve cells and is required for healthy neurological function.
- Enables your cells to properly metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Helps balance healthy homocysteine levels in your blood-which in turn helps support cardiovascular health and optimal blood sugar metabolism.
Vitamin B12 is absolutely critical for healthy blood... nervous system... and cardiovascular system. If your body comes up short on this vital nutrient, you can run into all sorts of health troubles—B12 supports optimal energy metabolism...healthy appetite...proper nerve function and transmission....healthy moods....memory and cognitive function...and proper muscle function.
Why You Have A Vitamin B12 Insufficiency
Vitamin B12 is readily found in animal products-such as fish, meat, poultry, eggs and milk-so you would think it would be easy to get enough for good health.
But many Americans don't. And here's why...
- Fact #1: Your levels of vitamin B12 plummet as you age—thanks to decreased amounts of hydrochloric acid in your stomach. Vitamin B12 is bound to protein in food, and it needs hydrochloric acid to be released—and absorbed.
- Fact #2: Digestive problems—such as inefficient stomach and small intestine digestive function—can hinder vitamin B12 absorption.
- Fact #3: Imbalances in healthy bowel bacterial flora, which are prevalent, prevent B12 from being extracted from foods. And this can keep vitamin B12 from being released and absorbed.
- Fact #4: A vegetarian or vegan diet contains little vitamin B12. Natural sources of vitamin B12 are limited to animal foods-which are avoided by strict vegetarians and vegans.
Plus, a large number of Americans who don't fit into those categories have vitamin B12 insufficiency—for reasons entirely unknown to doctors and scientists.
The best way to ensure that you're getting a sufficient amount of this essential nutrient is to add a vitamin B12 supplement to your daily diet.
Get the Health You Need to Live Your Life—With Vitamin B12*
Vitamin B12 works wonders for supporting your blood... neurological functions... balanced homocysteine levels... and energy metabolism. But not all vitamin B12 supplements are alike.
In most dietary supplements, B12 is present as cyanocobalamin. The problem is... your body must convert it to the active form methylcobalamin before it can use it.
At True Health™, we give you the active form of vitamin B12—methylcobalamin—so your body can use it immediately. Plus, it comes in a liquid, which makes it easy for your body to absorb.
Vitamin B12 Starts Working Quickly
Health supplements work differently for different people. You could easily start to notice positive changes from Vitamin B12 starting in as little as 14 days. However, you'll likely experience better results after 60 to 90 days. Consistent use over time improves effectiveness. For optimal results, combine with proper nutrition and daily exercise.
Each bottle of Vitamin B12 contains 120 servings, taken at the recommended dosage (1ml) of one or more times each day.
- Customer Reviews
Click here to read important information regarding customer reviews
Write Your Own Review for Vitamin B12
Frequently Asked Questions
120 servings per bottle
Click Here to View Product Label
Q. How do I take Vitamin B12?
A. The recommended dose of Vitamin B12 is one full dropper daily—or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Q. How long does it take Vitamin B12 to work?
A. Health supplements work differently for different people. You could easily start to notice positive changes from Vitamin B12 starting in as little as 14 days. However, you'll likely experience better results after 60 to 90 days. Consistent use over time improves effectiveness. For optimal results, combine with proper nutrition and daily exercise.
Q. Can I take Vitamin B12 if I have an existing medical condition or am taking prescription medications?
A. If you have a medical condition or are on medication, it's best to consult with your healthcare professional before taking Vitamin B12 or any other dietary supplement.
Q. Where is Vitamin B12 made?
A. Vitamin B12 is manufactured and packaged in the United States. Our manufacturing facility and quality control laboratory are certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and we scrutinize every product for maximum purity and effectiveness.
Q. Can I give Vitamin B12 to my child or pet?
A. Before giving Vitamin B12 to your child, please consult with your healthcare professional. Also, check with your vet before giving supplements to your pet.