Key Ingredient: Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin
Boost Energy... Support Your Body's Stress Response... and Improve Your Overall Health*
Users routinely report:
- Increased energy and alertness
- Better memory and cognition
- More restful sleep
- Less stress
- Enhanced moods
The Essential Nutrient You Need For Good Health and Survival*
You've probably heard that vitamin B12 is an effective energy booster. But this amazing nutrient does so much more. In fact, it performs basic biological functions that you desperately need to survive.
Vitamin B12 ...
- Promotes production of red blood cells.
- Supports the development of nerve cells and is required for healthy neurological function.
- Enables your cells to properly metabolize proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Helps balance healthy homocysteine levels in your blood-which in turn helps support cardiovascular health and optimal blood sugar metabolism.
Vitamin B12 is absolutely critical for healthy blood... nervous system... and cardiovascular system. If your body comes up short on this vital nutrient, you can run into all sorts of health troubles-B12 supports optimal energy levels...healthy appetite...proper nerve function and transmission....healthy moods....memory and cognitive function...and enhanced muscle function.
Why You Have A Vitamin B12 Insufficiency
Vitamin B12 is readily found in animal products-such as fish, meat, poultry, eggs and milk-so you would think it would be easy to get enough for good health.
But many Americans don't. And here's why...
- Fact #1: Your levels of vitamin B12 plummet as you age-thanks to decreased amounts of hydrochloric acid in your stomach. Vitamin B12 is bound to protein in food, and it needs hydrochloric acid to be released-and absorbed.
- Fact #2: Digestive problems-such as inefficient stomach and small intestinedigestive function-can hinder vitamin B12 absorption.
- Fact #3: Imbalances in healthy bowel bacterial flora, which are prevalent, prevent B12 from being extracted from foods. And this can keep vitamin B12 from being released and absorbed.
- Fact #4: A vegetarian or vegan diet contains little vitamin B12. Natural sources of vitamin B12 are limited to animal foods-which are avoided by strict vegetarians and vegans.
Plus, a large number of Americans who don't fit into those categories have vitamin B12 insufficiency-for reasons entirely unknown to doctors and scientists.
The best way to ensure that you're getting a sufficient amount of this essential nutrient is to add a vitamin B12 supplement to your daily diet.
Get the Health and Energy You Need to Live Your Life-With Vitamin B12*
Vitamin B12 works wonders for your blood... neurological functions... balanced homocysteine levels... and energy levels. But not all vitamin B12 supplements are alike.
In most dietary supplements, B12 is present as cyanocobalamin. The problem is... your body must convert it to the active form methylcobalamin before it can use it.
At True Health™, we give you the active form of vitamin B12-methylcobalamin-so your body can use it immediately. Plus, it comes in a liquid, which makes it easy for your body to absorb.
Vitamin B12 Starts Working Quickly
Health supplements work differently for different people. You could easily start to notice positive changes from Vitamin B12 starting in as little as 14 days. However, you'll likely experience better results after 60 to 90 days. Consistent use over time improves effectiveness. For optimal results, combine with proper nutrition and daily exercise.
Each bottle of Vitamin B12 contains 120 servings, taken at the recommended dosage (1ml) of one or more times each day.