Relieve occasional constipation fast and fully empty your bowels with this exclusive dual-action solution*
Constipation, though often dismissed by conventional medicine, is a serious issue. On top of the pain, discomfort, cramping, gas and bloating it causes, toxins from backed up feces wreak havoc on your health from head-to-toe. Relieve your occasional constipation misery now with this exclusive combination of natural ingredients that give you a complete, dual-action solution by softening your stool and getting your colon muscles moving at the same time.*
- Quickly relieves occasional constipation,ii,iii*
- Softens your stools fast for painless eliminationiv*
- Triggers peristalsis, the muscle contractions that move waste out*
- Promotes regular, complete and satisfying bowel movementsv*
- Reduces gas, bloating and gastrointestinal discomfort from occasional constipationvi,vii,viii*
- Helps you tackle even the toughest-to-digest foods*
- Soothes and supports your whole digestive systemix,x,xi,xii*
How Ultimate Colon Care Formula Works for You
The best conventional medicine or the drugstore shelves can offer for occasional constipation relief is an “either/or” remedy—either a stool softener or something to trigger your colon muscles. The problem is that individually these recommendations only address half the problem. You need something that does both: softens your stool AND triggers peristalsis, the contracting of your colon muscles that actually moves the waste out of your body. Keep in mind that “laxatives” are what promote peristalsis, although most people—even doctors—lump stool softeners and fiber supplements into that category.*
Knowing that constipation is such a widespread and serious issue and that so many people continue to suffer, our research team took an in-depth look into the situation. In addition to discovering an alarming lack of solutions that combine both the stool-softening peristalsis-triggering results you need, they discovered something else very interesting…*
A constipation solution so widely accepted no one has studied it for years…*
Most laxatives contain organic compounds called anthraquinones (an-thra-KEY-knowns). They are so widely accepted as what triggers peristalsis—thanks to the German Commission E (Germany’s FDA equivalent) monographs published decades ago—that no one bothers to conduct clinical trials on them anymore. However, there are multiple sources of anthraquinones, including senna which is one of the most common laxative ingredients you’ll find. But our research team discovered two far better sources of anthroquinones—Aloe ferox and rhubarb root—that give you the complete “family” of this active ingredient.*
We’ve put these two outstanding sources of the entire anthraquinone family together in Ultimate Colon Care Formula, giving you a total solution for ending occasional constipation—a stool softener and laxative all in one!*
Ultimate Colon Care Formula:
- Softens your stools: Research shows that anthraquinones, found in abundance in Aloe ferox and rhubarb root, draw water into your stool, making it softer and easier to pass. A study published in the February 2014 edition of the Journal of Ethnopharmacology showed these stool-softening results took place in just 15 minutes!*xiii*
- Gets your colon muscles moving: The anthraquinones from the Aloe ferox and rhubarb root stimulate the cells lining your intestinal tract, waking them up and signaling them to start peristalsis, moving the now-softer waste material through and out of your body.*
- Expedites bowel transit time. Anthraquinones also inhibit the production of a hormone called somatostatin, which slows down your normal digestive process. More anthraquinones means less somatostatin and faster moving bowels. The result? Less toxic fecal matter lingering in your bowels, leaking toxins into your bloodstream.*
Together, the rhubarb root and Aloe ferox in Ultimate Colon Care Formula deliver the amount and full range of anthraquinones you need to relieve your occasional constipation misery and all the other problems that come with it. Plus, you get added support for overall colon health.*
A truly complete occasional constipation solution that also promotes overall colon health*
First and foremost, Ultimate Colon Care Formula relieves your occasional constipation quickly and completely. But our research team wanted to make sure we address the overall health of your colon, too, so we included additional ingredients shown to support the ongoing health of your colon:*
- Bacillus coagulans, a specific probiotic type shown in research to support lower gastrointestinal health.*
- A unique Digestive Enzyme Blend of amylase, protease, lipase, cellulose, acid protease, and glucoamylase, to help break down sugars, proteins, fats, fiber and other hard-to-digest food compounds.*
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice root (DGL), an herb shown to soothe stomach irritation.xiv,xv*
- Ginger root extract to promote intestinal motility for regularity.*
- Peppermint leaf, to soothe the muscles of your intestines.*
Rhubarb Root for Softer Stool
Rhubarb root extract triggers greater water absorption in fecal matter and softer stool.*
Aloe Ferox for Peristalsis
Aloe ferox juice is packed with anthraquinones, especially a particular kind called aloin that stimulates colon muscle motility, which helps propel stool through your colon and accelerates transit time.* Read More
Bacillus coagulans for Regularity
Study results showed that subjects experienced an increase in bowel movement frequency while taking the probiotic, Bacillus coagulans. Also, stool became softer and bowel movements became more normalized for 72% of subjects complaining of diarrhea or occasional constipation.xvi* Read More
Note: This product contains Cape Aloe and rhubarb root. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Cape Aloe and Rhubarb Root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition*.
i Kemper KJ and V Chiou. Aloe vera (Aloe vera). Longwood Herbal Task Force. 1999.
ii Kon R et al. Rheinanthrone, a metabolite of sennoside A, triggers macrophage activation to decrease aquaporin-3 expression in the colon, causing the laxative effect of rhubarb extract. J Ethnopharmacol 2014;152(1):190-200.
iii German Commission E Monograph. Rhubarb root.
iv Kon R et al. Rheinanthrone, a metabolite of sennoside A, triggers macrophage activation to decrease aquaporin-3 expression in the colon, causing the laxative effect of rhubarb extract. J Ethnopharmacol 2014;152(1):190-200.
v Ara K et al. Effect of Spore-bearing Lactic Acid-forming Bacteria (Bacillus coagulans SANK 70258) Administration on the Intestinal Environment, Defecation Frequency, Fecal Characteristics and Dermal Characteristics in Humans and Rats. Microb Ecol Health Dis 2002;14:4-13.
vi Tewari Sn and FC Trembalowicz. Some experience with deglycyrrhizinated licorice in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers with special reference to its spasmolytic effect. Gut 1968;9:48-51.
vii German Commission E Monograph Ginger Root.
viii German Commission E Monograph. Peppermint Leaf.
ix Ara K et al. Effect of Spore-bearing Lactic Acid-forming Bacteria (Bacillus coagulans SANK 70258) Administration on the Intestinal Environment, Defecation Frequency, Fecal Characteristics and Dermal Characteristics in Humans and Rats. Microb Ecol Health Dis 2002;14:4-13.
x Marle JV et al. Deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL) and the renewal of rat stomach epithelium. Eur J Pharmacol 1981;72:219-225.
xi German Commission E Monograph Ginger Root.
xii German Commission E Monograph. Peppermint Leaf.
xiii Kon R et al. Rheinanthrone, a metabolite of sennoside A, triggers macrophage activation to decrease aquaporin-3 expression in the colon, causing the laxative effect of rhubarb extract. J Ethnopharmacol 2014;152(1):190-200.
xiv Marle JV et al. Deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL) and the renewal of rat stomach epithelium. Eur J Pharmacol 1981;72:219-225.
xv Tewari Sn and FC Trembalowicz. Some experience with deglycyrrhizinated licorice in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers with special reference to its spasmolytic effect. Gut 1968;9:48-51.